October 23, 2013
Deciding what to wear to an outdoor ceremony during this time of year can be difficult- the temperatures vary and once the sun sets it is brisk. We have suggestions on looks that are elegant and will keep you warm.
Things to consider when selecting your outfit:
Length: choosing a dress that is longer in length or that has sleeves will keep you warmer.
Fabric: selecting a fabric that is thicker and breathable can help; a great option is cotton.
Outerwear: choose a coat that is fitted and that goes with the dress you have chosen, it is a great way to make your look more pulled together and sophisticated.
Shoes: when deciding on what shoes to wear, we recommend wearing close-toe shoes or booties, depending on which suits the event and your overall look.
October 2, 2013
Vermont is known for the stunning scenery during this time of the year. With inspiration to be found all around, we have put together a list of the top five trends for this fall.
- Romantic Lighting: To accomplish the perfect ambiance we recommend using various lighting, with the use of chandeliers, string lighting, lanterns or candles.
- Natural and clean centerpieces: Take inspiration from the beautiful surroundings of Vermont this time of year and incorporate them into your event.
- Personalized touches: A great way to make your wedding even more intimate is to add special touches. We suggest personalizing the décor, napkins, table numbers, escort cards, and creating individual wedding favors.
- Trending Vermont locations: Stowe, Jay Peak, Essex, Mad River Valley.
- Fabric that works this year: Lace, cotton, satin.