Vermont is known for the stunning scenery during this time of the year. With inspiration to be found all around, we have put together a list of the top five trends for this fall.
- Romantic Lighting: To accomplish the perfect ambiance we recommend using various lighting, with the use of chandeliers, string lighting, lanterns or candles.
- Natural and clean centerpieces: Take inspiration from the beautiful surroundings of Vermont this time of year and incorporate them into your event.
- Personalized touches: A great way to make your wedding even more intimate is to add special touches. We suggest personalizing the décor, napkins, table numbers, escort cards, and creating individual wedding favors.
- Trending Vermont locations: Stowe, Jay Peak, Essex, Mad River Valley.
- Fabric that works this year: Lace, cotton, satin.